How to Print Maps on Yahoo! Maps
Learning to create and print maps from Yahoo! Maps Web site is a snap. You can print maps to use as your source of directions, whether you choose to map out just your target location, create driving directions from point A to point B, or plot out an entire round trip.
Things You'll Need
- Printer paper
- Internet connection
Print Your Yahoo! Maps From the Web Site
Log onto the Yahoo! Maps homepage (see Resources below).
Type your selected addresses under "Get Map and Directions" for driving directions, or enter the address under "Find on the Map" for basic maps.
Click "Go" to load the map.
Click the "Printable Version" button. A pop-up window will load showcasing your map and driving directions, if applicable.
Turn on your printer.
Ensure you have paper loaded and that the ink is properly installed.
Click "Print" on your browser, usually represented by an icon with a printer. Your map will print momentarily.
Print Your Yahoo! Maps From Email
Follow the instructions above to first load your map or driving directions.
Click the "Send" button.
Select the "Send to Email" option. You can send the map to yourself or to a friend.
Finish the form by typing your name and any additional message.
Check your email. Once the map arrives in your inbox, you can print it by clicking the printer icon or "Print" from your email client.
Tips & Warnings
- Turn off any pop-up blockers before proceeding.
- Use the Roundtrip or Reverse Directions options on the site for additional maps and directions.
- Make sure you have a compatible browser. Visit the Yahoo! Help Section for the latest supported browsers and required versions.
- You may print your map in color or black and white, depending on the type of printer you own.
- Toggle between Text & Map and Text Only in the printable pop-up to customize your printout.