How to View Your Ask.com Search History
Ask.com MyStuff allows you to do some interesting things with your Ask.com searches. For example, it allows you to store your search history and view it later. It is all organized by when you conducted each search. This is just one of the cool features of Ask.com MyStuff.
Open up your web browser. Go to the "Ask.com MyStuff" settings to make sure "History" is enabled (see Resources below). History is turned off by default, so if you haven't enabled it before, you will probably have to do so now.
Click the check box in the "Search History" section if it is not already checked. Click the "Save my settings" button if you had to check the box. History is now enabled.
View your Ask.com search history. If you just turned on history, you won't have any search history to view yet. Do some searches, and you will be able to check back and view your search history at any time.
Learn how MyStuff searches are labeled and saved. They will be automatically saved in your history whether or not you have history enabled, and they will be labeled in parenthesis with "MyStuff Search." Searches done on the Web will be labeled "Web Search" while image searches will be labeled "Picture Search."
Tips & Warnings
- If you want to dispose of your search history, click the "Clear Search History" button on the main search history screen.
- To see your previous searches, click the "Check All" link.
- Delete all selected history items by clicking the "Delete" button.
- Print your search history by selecting all items and clicking the "Print" button.
- Uncheck "Record all my searches into my Search History" on the MyStuff settings page if you no longer want to save your search history. Your previous history will still be maintained, but no new searches will be saved.
- Your Ask.com search history won't work if you do not have cookies enabled.
- Although Ask.com allows you to search in many different categories, only web and image searches will be saved in your history.