John Legend is no longer the only celebrity telling weather jokes on Google Assistant. Issa Rae, co-creator and star of Insecure, has also lent her voice to the assistant, spicing things up a bit.
Video of the Day
To switch over to Rae's voice, say "Hey Google, talk like Issa," or you can switch the settings within the mobile app.
Here's Google's list of sample commands to trigger a unique response from Rae:
- Mirror talk
- Are you single?
- Do you have a TV show?
- Give me some writing advice.
- What do you think about Lawrence?
- What is your best pickup line?
- Are you awkward?
- Do you know any "yo momma" jokes?
- Give me an Issa Rae quote.
- Compliment me.
- Can you rap?
- Can you beatbox?
- Tell me a joke.
- Should I watch Insecure?
- What was your major?
- Are you a writer?
- How do you pronounce your name?
- What's your full name?
- What do you think of John Legend?
- Do you love Daniel or Lawrence more?
- Who is your best friend?
- Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror?
Rae's voice is available only in the U.S. on any device that has Google Assistant, including smart speakers and iOS and Android phones.