Launch Safari. Select the "Safari" menu and choose "Preferences."
Access the "Security" tab.
Launch Chrome. Select the "Chrome" menu and choose the "Preferences" option.
Select the "Show Advanced Settings" option.
Choose "Content Settings" located in the Privacy section.
Launch Firefox. Type "about:config" without the quotation marks into the address bar and press the "Return" key.
Click the "I'll Be Careful, I Promise" button.
Tips & Warnings
- The information in this article applies to Mac OS X Mavericks running Safari 7, Chrome 15 and Firefox 29. It may vary slightly or significantly with other products or services.
References & Resources
- Software Improvement Group: Javacript -- Flexibility Can Come at a Price
- Google Support: Enable Javacript in My Browser
- Apple Support: Safari 7 (Mavericks): Security Pane of Safari Preferences
- MozillaZine: About:Config