Fortinet is a security platform for network administrators who want to establish Internet filters on the network they manage. Fortinet products such as the FortiGuard firewall are used on a network to keep you from accessing websites the administrator blocks. In addition, the websites you visit can be monitored so the network administrator can keep an eye on your Internet browsing habits. You can unblock Fortinet to access filtered websites and stop your administrator from monitoring you by using a proxy server, which is an Internet-based network that hides your IP address and connects you to any site through its server.
Navigate to Ublocked Websites Proxy or Truly Unblock (see Resources). These proxies unblock filters originating from filtering platforms such as a Fortinet firewall. Your anonymity is also secure with these proxies because they hide your IP address behind their server.
Video of the Day
Enter the Web address that is being blocked by Fortinet in the URL bar you'll find on the middle or bottom region of the page, depending on the proxy you chose to visit.
Click the "Surf" or "Go" tab showcased beside the URL bar. The website Fortinet was blocking will now be unblocked through the proxy's server. Your IP address will also be masked to keep your browsing anonymous.
- AVFirewalls: Fortinet FortiGuard Services
- Fortinet: FortiGuard Center Threat Research and Response
- Tech-FAQ: How to Unblock Websites
- Tech-FAQ: What is a Proxy
- What Is My IP Address: How Do I Use a Proxy Server?
- Truly Unblock: Fast Hide Your IP
- Pro Surfers: Home Page
- New Proxy Sites: New Proxy Sites - Free Proxy List
- Tech-FAQ: List of New Proxies