If you do not want to receive further private messages from a Match.com user, block him from contacting you by clicking a link on his profile.
Visit the profile of the user you wish to block from contacting you.
Click the Block From Contact link to block the user. After clicking the link, Match.com displays a new Unblock From Contact link, which you can click if you decide to unblock the user at a later time.
- If a member sent you messages of a threatening, offensive or harassing nature, consider reporting him to the Match.com moderation team by clicking the Report a Concern link on his profile.
- You can block up to 125 contacts.
- View the list of the users you have blocked by clicking the cog-shaped Gear icon at the top of your screen, selecting Settings and clicking the Blocking link.
- Match.com does not notify members you decided to block from contacting you.
- Blocked members can still view your profile and — though Match.com does not deliver their messages to your inbox — they can still click the Email button on your profile and type a message.
- If you are a paid Match.com member, prevent a specific user from appearing in your search results by clicking the Block From Search link on his profile.