Web zones are receptacles for parts of a web page. You can use the following steps to change the width of a web part or zone if it is too large or too small.
Video of the Day
To change the zone width with SharePoint Designer:
Select the checkbox for the web zone that you want to change.
- Under Web Part Tools, click Options.
- Select Web Part Properties.
- Scroll down to the Appearance pane.
- Under Width, click Yes to create a fixed width.
- Type the new value and select Pixels or one of the other measurements. Note: You can also change the Height in the Appearance pane. by clicking Yes, entering a value, and selecting a measurement.
- Click OK to save your changes.