Black Friday is still a few weeks away, but Best Buy has already released its Black Friday 2019 ad—and it's long. Really, really long.
Best Buy is offering discounts on tons of tech items (115 pages worth of deals) now through November 10th. For these next few days, you can get Black Friday prices on some of the hottest tech items of the year, and after the 10th, you'll have to wait until the deals go live again on November 28th. The deals are available both in store and online.
The best deals seem to be on TVs and home entertainment systems, but here are some highlights of what's available right now:
- Save $350 on 75-inch Samsung 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR (sale price: $749.99)
- Save $70 on 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR (sale price: $479.99)
- Save up to $500 on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro (with qualified activation and Trade-In)
- Save up to $300 on select models of MacBook Pro
- Save up to $300 on Apple Watch Series 4
- Save $200 on latest models of iMac or MacBook Air
- Save $360 on Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Type Cover (sale price: $599)
- Save $100 on Samsung 11.6-inch Chromebook (sale price: $89)
- Save $250 on Dell 15.6-inch Laptop (sale price: $349.99)
- Save $200 on Dyson Cyclone V10 models (Only available at Best Buy)
- Save $270 on KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer (sale price: $229.99)
- Save $70 on Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Google Assistant (sale price: $279.99)
Starting Monday, November 11th, one of the ad's doorbusters will be revealed each day, and it'll only be live for that day until it's available again on Thanksgiving—like a tech advent calendar. Best Buy will open at 5 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving and will close at 1 a.m. on Friday, November 29th.